I have always cherished making and eating pancakes but they are normally high in calories and not very healthy. So, that is the reason I chose to research for nutritious and healthy pancake recipes. And finally one day, I have found the recipe for tasty and healthy pancakes.
On the off chance that you are searching for low carb pancake recipes, you are in the right place. The healthy pancakes recipes are light and delicious and what is the most vital thing about them is that they don’t contain flour. They are gluten and dairy free.
Traditional pancake recipes are normally made using white flour and are considered not having the same number of supplements as those made with different grains. They are loaded with carbohydrate so at times they can bring about your blood pressure and sugar level to ascend rather high. Flour pancake recipe has no source of fiber however in the event that you utilize different grains you will have been able to give your body fewer starches and a lot of fiber.
Low carb healthy pancake recipes are very easy to make and they are low in calories contrasted with the traditional ones. You can use whole wheat flour as one of those option grains to make pancakes.
Healthy Pancake Recipe
Here are the pancake recipe recipes for delicious homemade low carb healthy pancakes:
- Whole Wheat Flour = ½ cup
- Large Egg = 1
- Water = 3 tbsp.
- Coconut Milk = 2 tbsp.
- Sea Salt = 1/4 tsp
- Baking Powder = 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Yogurt = 1/4 cup
- Filtered Coconut Flour = 2 tbsp.
- Sugar-free sweetener = 2 tbsp.
Step by step instructions to make low on sugars and healthy pancakes recipe:
- Firstly, take a medium-size bowl; blend whole wheat flour, baking powder, coconut flour, salt, and sweetener.
- In a second bowl, blend eggs, coconut milk, vanilla yogurt, and water.
- Mix wet fixings into the dry fixings and blend until combined properly.
- Set aside for 2-3 minutes so that the batter thickens up.
- Heat a skillet or a frying pan over medium-high flame and brush the griddle with few drops of oil.
- When griddle is sufficiently hot, pour about the ¼ measure of the batter on the surface of the skillet or a frying pan.
- Cook pancakes on one side around 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook again for around 1-2 minutes or until cocoa color.
- Your healthy pancake is ready..! Serve warm and with sans sugar maple syrup.
Tips for Low Carb and Healthy Pancakes:
- For topping these delicious healthy pancakes, I utilized a sans sugar maple syrup. The taste was astounding and I had a twofold certainty that I eat something nutritious and low in calories.
- You can utilize buttermilk or yogurt, rather than other dry milk.
- Add fixings like cinnamon, fruits, nuts or meat on top of the pancake when above side is cooking.
Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Simple and easy oatmeal pancakes recipe:
- Take a large bowl and mix one and a half cup of rolled oats with 2 cups of milk. Cover it and leave this mixture for around 10 minutes and proceed.
- In a next bowl, 1 half cup whole wheat flour, 1 half cup all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp. baking powder, 1 tbsp. chestnut sugar, 1 fourth tbsp. salt and 1 half tsp of ground cinnamon. Blend this well with a whisk, however, be mindful so as not to whisk so hard it flies out of the bowl.
- Next step is to beat large eggs and add them to the oatmeal mixture that has been drenching. Additionally, add 1/4 cup of butter in the oats mixture.
- The last thing is to add 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Now, what you need to do is to take the mixture of flour and add it slowly to the oat mixture. And mix this mixture properly by hand until it is all joined and foam a pancake batter.
- Get a frying pan and add 1 tbsp. of oil or butter. Take 1/4 measure of the mixture and add it into the hot frying pan. You will see bubbles begin to accumulate around the outside and once the entire pancake is encompassed with the air bubbles you can turn it to the next side.
- Once both sides are properly browned and the inside is soft and light, place the pancake on a serving plate. Butter can be set on top alongside some syrup, fruit purée or jam.
Healthy Pancake Recipes
The Oatmeal healthy pancakes are normally served with fruits puree and jelly rather than sugary syrup. I would really suggest you use regular oatmeal rather than quick oats. In short, the main oats you ought to utilize is moderate cooked cereal and organic oatmeal for healthy pancake recipes.
Make the most of your pancakes..!